Certified Buyer Broker, CBR
I will work for you to find the property you want in the budget you need. No matter where you’re looking for a new home I am your go-to for any and all questions you may have. I can provide you with knowledge and local expertise about schools, nearby parks, area restaurants and more to ensure a smooth buying experience. Although I work with buyers throughout Nassau County, I am an expert in Great Neck, Manhasset, Pt. Washington, Roslyn, Old Brookville, Brookville, Upper Brookville, Glen Head, Glen Cove and Sea Cliff.
Buying a home is a major financial and emotional undertaking. I develop a strong relationship with my clients and only work with a limited group at any given time. It is important that buyers have proper representation in an expensive and often complex purchase to navigate them in successfully securing a new home.
My website allows you to search based on location, amenities, lifestyles, as well as state-of-the-art mapping. Once you've decided where you want to live "Sign Up" and receive information on appropriate properties via email. Property Search
Benefits of Buyer Brokerage
Historically, in our geographic area (Long Island), selling agents represents the sellers even though they were working with you, the Buyer. In the past few years Buyer Brokerage has become familiar, accepted and even a sought-after way of doing business in our marketplace.
I will explain Agency and Buyer Representation to you, so you will fully understand and can make an informed decision on what type/level of representation you want.
- With Buyer Brokerage, my fiduciary obligation shifts from the Seller to you, the Buyer. I provide you with full representation with 100% dedication and loyalty to you, the Buyer. I put your interest above Sellers’ wants or needs.
- As a Certified Buyer Representative, I am specifically and often uniquely trained/educated in the art of negotiating and will be providing these skills to you instead of the Seller.
- I will show you all properties on the market that fit your criteria. I will put forth every effort to locate suitable properties for you, including those which were previously on the market and failed to sell (expired), for sale by owner and others which may not be on the market.
- Along with a financial professional, I will help you determine what you can afford and assist you in securing financing.
- I will maintain a confidential relationship with you, the Buyer, and will not disclose any information to the Seller or their agent which you have shared with me in confidence.
- I will be the “Source of the Source” for matters such as legal, financial, engineering, environmental, zoning, etc. I will refer you to respective specialists who will work with you, the Buyer.
- I will perform a market analysis on a property you wish to purchase which will give you current market information as to recently-sold comparable properties. This information is available to the Seller when they list their home for sale, so I empower you with current market data prior to and during negotiations.
- I will keep you informed of all current real estate trends.
- As a Buyer Client of mine, I prioritize you and your needs above other Buyer Customers.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the Buyer Broker Agreement, as your Buyer Broker, I agree to truthfully and honestly disclose to you any and all information affecting both the property and the locale within which the property is located of which I have ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE.